Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Justin bieber

  I really like the fast paced editing of this video and think that it looks very effective. Although Justin Bieber's movements aren't very fast, the pictures that are added on into the scene help to give the video an animatic feel. The editing used is very abstract and helps to give the video a unique feature. I think it would be good if somehow we could include this editing in our music video but instead of using different drawings we could include the symbols in the video instead.


I also think that the editing of this music video is very effective. This is because even though the editing is of a slower paced it is still in time with the music. I think that the slow paced editing helps the viewer to appreciate the mise en scéne of the video which is useful especially if the concept of the video isn't very interesting. I think it would be good if we used slower paced editing in our forest scenes as the mise en scéne is really captivating and it may help the viewer understand the fairytale theme of our music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment